1. The High Five Scholarship website has the largest collection of scholarships ever assembled. It is available to everyone free of charge. In addition to scholarship, they will soon have free ACT tests and study guides. Go to www.HighFiveScholarships.com.
2. The Hagan Scholarship is available at www.hsfmo.org. Deadline is November 15, 2012.
3. The American Legion is offering several scholarships. See Ms. Miller for more information.
4. Missouri S & T is offering the Chancellor’s Scholarship for students with a 30 on the ACT. Go to sfa.mst.edu for more information.
5. The Horatio Alger Scholarship is available at www.horatioglger.org/scholarships/certificationsform. Deadline is October 25, 2012.
6. The Missouri Senate Scholarship is now available at http://www.mojcisenate.org/scholarships.html. Deadline is December 10, 2012.
7. The National Co-op Scholarship Program is offering scholarships at www.waceinc.org.
8. GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program is now offering scholarships to college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship. For details and an application go to www.reaganfoundation.org/scholarships .
9. Scholarships are available at http://www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship.php.
10. The Show-Me Chapter offers a $1500 and a $1000 scholarship for a high school senior, or undergraduate, planning to major in conservation or a natural resources-related field. This is an essay contest. Information can be found at http://www.swcs.missouri.edu/Scholarships/ShowMeSWCS_ScholarshipScholarshipInfo.htm.
11. Conservation Foundation of Missouri Scholarship CFMO offers 5 $1000 scholarships to high school seniors or undergraduates in different natural resource areas. Preference will be given to those demonstrating financial need. Applications must be submitted by December 31. Information can be found at Http://www.swcs.missouri.edu/scholarship.htm.
12. Scholarships may be found at www.eqsilonsigmaalpa.org.
13. Scholarships may be found at www.axa-achievement.com.
14. Scholarships may be found at www.scholarships.com.
15. National Multiple Sclerosis Society is offering scholarships to seniors with MS or seniors with parents that have MS. Go to www.nationalMSsociety.org/scholarship for more information and an application. Deadline to apply is January 15, 2013.
16. The American Legion is offering scholarships at www.legion.org/needalift.
17. The Kansas City Associate Equipment Distributors Scholarship Application is now in Ms. Miller’s office. This scholarship is for students pursuing a post-secondary education in Heavy Equipment or Diesel Engine Repair.
18. The Patritto Orthodontics Scholarship Application is now in Ms. Miller’s office. This is for seniors that have finished orthodontic treatment with Dr. Patritto. Deadline is March 19, 2013.
19. StudentScholarship.org has a list of scholarships and applications that include the Stephen J. Bradley Scholarship (dealine Dec. 5, 2012), Davidson Fellows Scholarships (deadline Feb. 6, 2013), Gilbraitti Scholarship (deadline March 1, 2013), Odenza Marketing Group Spring Scholarship (deadline March 30, 2012), 10 Words or Less (deadline April 1, 2013), and the BBG Communications Award (deadline June 30, 2013).
20. Best Buy offers a scholarship program at http://pr.bby.com. Deadline is February 15, 2013.
21. The National Defense Transportation Association is offering a scholarship to promote careers in Business, Transportation Logistics, and Physical Distribution. See Ms. Miller for an application. Deadline to apply is March 1, 2013.
22. NEMR Telecom is offering the Foundation for Rural Service Scholarship. See Ms. Miller for an application. Completed applications must be postmarked no later than February 15, 2013.
23. Scholarships may be found at www.buickachievers.com.
24. The Missouri Insurance Education Foundation is offering scholarships to students with an interest or intent on pursuing an insurance, risk management, actuarial science or related course of study. See Ms. Miller for an application. Deadline is March 31, 2013.
25. Murphy-Brown of Missouri, LLC is offering one $500 to a student graduating in 2013 from a high school in a county in which Murphy-Brown of Missouri has company owned operations. See Ms. Miller for an application. Deadline to apply is March 30, 2013.
26. The University of Missouri Delta Chi Fraternity Chapter’s Men of Excellence Scholarship is now available to aid young men who are going to attend MU in their pursuit of higher education. The applicants are NOT at all required to rush or join Delta Chi or any Greed-letter organization. See Ms. Miller for an application. Deadline to apply is March 1.
27. The Junior Mathes Memorial and Rotary Scholarships are now available in Ms. Miller’s office. Give completed applications to her by February 25th.
28. US Bank is offering scholarships at usbank.com/scholarship. Program runs through May 31, 2013.
29. The Upsilon Phi Chapter of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia is proud to offer one $250 scholarship to a current high school senior planning to attend a college or university in Fall 2013. Preference is given to those who have participated in some form of musical activities-in or out of school-during their high school career. See Ms. Miller for the application. Must be postmarked by Friday, April 26, 2013.
30. StudentScholarships.org provided a list of scholarships. Deadlines and requirements vary. Go to the website for more information.
Gilbraitti Scholarship at http://www.coquitlammortgagebrokers.com
Youth Volunteer scholarship at http://www.usbbgcommunications.com
Healthy Choices Scholarship at http://www.chiropractorkelowna.ca
Scholarship by Design at http://www.studentscholarships.org/scholarshipsfor college.php
Caretenders Scholarship Program at http://wwwbellevilleretirementhomes.ca
LM Scholarship Program at http://www.forklifttrainingvancoouver.com
Rogers Community Volunteer Scholarship at http://www.southsurreydentists.com
Sedary & Associates Scholarship at http://www.burnabylawyers.ca
Lift Paris Express Scholarships at http://www.forkliftpartsillinois.com
31. The Missouri Bankers Foundation Scholarship is now available. See Ms. Miller for an application. Deadline to apply is March 15th.
32. Mercy Medical Center in Centerville is offering a $1000 scholarship to individuals entering any licensed field of medicine. Application forms can be obtained by contacting: Donna Urstra at 641-437-4703.
33. Missouri Farm Bureau is offering the Charles E. Kruse Scholarship. Deadline to apply is April 15th. See Ms. Miller for an application. There is also information on the 2014 Amb