Welcome Back to School!
Welcome back, PCR-I! We are looking forward to seeing your child Monday morning, August 24th, and wanted to make you aware of a few safety precautions we have put in place for our students and staff.
- Parents should follow the screening guide posted online to ensure their child doesn’t have any symptoms before coming to school.
- All building entrances will be locked until 8:00 a.m. in order to limit student congregation.
- Students should bring their own water bottle filled each day as they will be required to go straight to class when they enter the building.
- Students should bring a mask. They are recommended but not required unless they are going to the nurse’s office.
- If a student doesn’t have a water bottle or mask, we have them available for sale in the office. Water bottles are $1 and face masks are $4. If the student does not have money with them, we will add the charge to their fines and fees.
- Student temperatures will be checked daily at breakfast by the classroom teacher.
We appreciate your cooperation in assuring our student and staff safety and are looking forward to a great school year.
See you Monday, Midgets!