Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Putnam County R-I Schools

About Us


Ajax Loading Image


Have You Moved?

How To Update Your Address


  • Please contact your school building secretary and principal when you move. It's important your information is up-to-date to receive communication from PCR-I.

    To update your address, PCR-I requests two proofs of residency. These documents should contain the parent/guardian's name and address. See below

    1. Current real estate tax receipt, mortgage statement, deed, or signed lease AND
    2. One other proof of residency such as current unpaid utility bill, credit card statement, employer's record of address, bank statement, or governmental acknowledgment of address (i.e., Social Security, voter registration, etc.).

    You may email these documents to your school's secretary.

Elementary: jwhite@putnamcountyr1.net

Middle: kmccollom@putnamcountyr1.net

High: acasady@putnamcountyr1.net