Board of Education
- Meetings begin at 6 p.m. and will be held at Putnam County High School's Room 14, 803 S 20th Street, Unionville, MO, unless otherwise specified.
Minutes and Agendas
- Agendas for the regular meetings are available online. Regular board minutes may be viewed online as well.
Open Communications with Board Members
Putnam County R-I school board members are always available to have an open dialogue with citizens and can be reached by email or phone using the contact information provided on the Putnam County R-I website.
- The public comment session during board meetings is not the appropriate forum for addressing individually identifiable student and/or personnel matters. Therefore, due to privacy laws protecting students and employees, comments about these matters should not include personally identifiable information about particular students or employees.
- Members of the public, staff and students are encouraged to utilize established policies and procedures for offering suggestions or addressing concerns and complaints prior to bringing the issue before the board.
- Please be mindful that the minutes of the meetings of the board will be posted online and you are responsible for any public comments you make.
Correspondence Sent to Board Members
Correspondence sent to individual board members will be shared with all board members. If a response is requested, the Board President will normally reply on behalf of the board.
The board of education may meet in closed session to discuss those items as designated by law.