Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Putnam County R-I Schools

Special Services

Individualized Education Plan or a 504 Plan?

  “There are many differences between an IEP and 504 Plan. The first and most fundamental is they’re governed by different laws. An IEP is governed by Special Education Law, 504 is governed under a Civil Rights . . .

read more

Special Services Plans

  The start of the school year brings excitement and anticipation of things to come. Students and teachers alike have the opportunity to start fresh. One of the roles or our Special Services Team at Putnam County is to . . .

read more